Monday, July 23, 2012

189 Calorie Dessert, Free Online Read

It's a busy summer here for me! Not only do I have three ebooks out this summer (THE BRIDE WORE CHOCOLATE, THE DEVIL SERVED DESIRE and THE ANGEL TASTED TEMPTATION) but also three print books (ONE DAY TO FIND A HUSBAND, HOW THE PLAYBOY GOT SERIOUS and RETURN OF THE LAST MCKENNA (those are Kindle links but the books will be in paperback in stores too; look for Finn's book in stores now). The McKenna brothers were a blast to write, and I'm thrilled to add to their stories with a FREE online read featuring cousin Alec.

So, stop on by once a week (and I'll post the links here and on my Facebook author page as well each week) and see if Alec makes it right with his high school sweetheart in McKenna Homecoming.

This weekend, I tried out a 189-calorie cake for dessert. FABULOUS and really easy! It combines my favorite ingredients--peanut butter and chocolate, and ooooh, Reese's! I found the recipe here, and already pinned it on my Pinterest board, too! :-)

And one more piece of news--if you missed the latest edition of my newsletter, click here to read it online. Lots of news to share--I think I'm going to need a summer break from my summer! :-)

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!